Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Naked Hike



























13 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I'm glad you took back the posts! I hope to see more photos, you are my hero and inspiration to live the nudism! I love your lifestyle, no clothes! Kisses for you, here in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. I hope you're able to be naked a lot also. It's the best way to live. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the Brazilian way ... lol ... we use thong, unfortunately ... lol A hug and hope we can see new photos of your wonderful nudity!

      Delete
    2. I admire you from the days when you were a bodybuilder and model of the Torso and Mandate magazines. I have magazines with essays from you at this time. A hug!

      Delete
    3. Wow! Torso and Mandate, such a long time ago. Glad you remember those.

      Delete
    4. There's no way to forget. You've always been a handsome man in any age. At the time of Mandate and Torso, a beautiful bodybuilder. Today, an inspiring nudist and with a very beautiful body.
      At the time of Mandate and Torso rehearsals, were you already a convicted nudist? I've always been curious to know this ... A hug.

      Delete
  3. In the last photo here it looks like you might have cum shooting out of your dick. Did you cum hands free while hiking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don’t stop sharing mate I’m in awe of you all the way here in Perth Western Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Antony. I haven't posted here in awhile, should get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I do appreciate you responding! I have so many questions I would like to ask you but don’t want to sound like a crazy person lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I have no doubt offended you my apologies

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I just haven't had much free time recently. I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete